Looking for an experienced WordPress plugin developer that can build a new Wordpress Plugin that should help the user in SEO and Link Building and also interface with API with our backend API.
We need three “plans”
a) a free version
b) a premium “paid plugin only” version, with recurring license keys using Paddle
c) an enterprise version that will only work with a special API connect to our Backend
Goal is to give a user full control over internal linking yet automate the discovery and text/link replace process.
* show SEO metrics via an API we provide - 3 levels of detail depending on plan, in all posts detail and list views, with admin tables support. Include info on links planned TO, FROM and built TO, FROM with actual keywords used
* review suggested links FROM a post and approve single / all / none to auto replace in post content TO link targets. keep a log to undo this later
* mark a post as link target and specify which keywords should link to it from internal or external. Import Yoast SEO Focus keyword for this as preset. Get more from Enterprise API
* show a list of posts that could provide internal links TO a post / all posts using keyword exact/phrase/broad matching algo, and highlight all occurences to select which should be transformed to an internal link or outgoing
* show a list of possible keyword expansions based on content analysed, different settings for broadness. Expand this list with external keyword API.
* for each source suggested show SEO metrics from API
* keep track of all planned and fulfilled internal links, show in table, allow bulk edit/delete/complete/undo - same for external link targets
* connect to other Wordpress using same plugin to sync and exchange link targets planned, to allow for easy trading of links (premium)
* Import and control target keywords from plugins (Yoast, Redirect, All in One SEO, Jetpack)
* Import of Target Keywords, Pages, Frequency
* Export of full log of changes
* Export a list of link targets for external links
* Set max frequency per post, keyword, category, sitewide
* Keep statistics on percentages of keywords, link counts etc.
* Avoid footprints, eg rename the plugin directory, css, includes per instance random
* Which functions and level in Free version to be defined in the project, build distribution as free module plus extra addon module (premium/enterprise)
* Wordpress backend UI (Jquery or React to view/maintain all data in a responsive, modern way without round trips
* Update logic via wordpress.org repository and our own github for premium and enterprise versions
* Full API first design to control everything from our DB Backend or command line (scripting, wp-cli). This means all of the above should run via an API call.
* Basic Functionality free, Advanced Features enabled via API key only ( premium, enterprise )
Skills and tasks required
* Wordpress CORE experience (ideally a committer)
1. API spec based on this brief and discussion
2. WP API implementation
3. Frontend/WP Backend spec + implementation
4. Licensing implementation
5. Final Test Free + Premium + Enterprise