Hi CreateUserlnfo.html (545 😎
Q MySearch.html (383 😎
Create following My Search site with only HTML and Servlet.
1. Your site should start from MySearch.java servlet which does the following: Your site only works for IE (check word "Trident" for IE or not). If not, show error page using HTML standard error code
"HttpServletResponse.SC_HTTP_VERSION_NOT_SUPPORTED" and your message "Only Microsoft IE browser is working for this site."
2. Check if user is first time visitor by checking the cookie "repeatVisitor" yer or no. If new visitor, set "repeatVisitor" cookie with yes for one year and move user to CreateUserlnfo.html. If not, move user to StartMySearch.java servlet and change the Header "My Search Engine" to "[name] Search Engine" and then show the search page.
3. From CreateUserlnfo.html, when user submit, it should go to StoreUserlnfo.java servlet and does following:
• If user provide blank Name or Email address, you need to go back to CreateUserlnfo.html page with error message displaying at right side of the input box and what they typed before.
• If user provide all information, store their name and Email into cookies and then move to StartMySearch.java servlet.
I have attached CreateUserlnfo.html and MySearch.html for you to save time designing html content.
You must only submit below three java files.