TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Transferring party — The Clients and the Contractors who own confidential information and personal data, and transfer it to the Website's Administration during registration and further use of the Service.
receiving Party — Administration that receives confidential information and personal data while providing services to Clients and Contractors.
Confidential information — non-public information that is disclosed by the transferring Party to the receiving Party. Such information may be marked “confidential”, but it also may not have such a mark, however, due to its content it should be perceived as confidential.
Confidential data includes but is not limited to:
- information about the level of Transferring party's technical developement, as well as successful technical solutions and prospects of improvements in the field;
- data about marketing or advertisement politics of the Transferring party about promotion of goods, works and services;
- information about commercial politics or business plans including information about existing or planned projects or contractors;
- information received from third parties that the Transferring party can't disclose due to a non-disclosure agreement.
The information can't be considered confidential despite any possible marking if it:
- is generally accessible, ownership or spread of which can't lead to a violation of right or lawful interests of the Transferring party;
- that the Receiving party became aware of before registration of the Transferring party in the servie;
- provided by Transferring party with a written remark that indicates information as non confidential;
- concerns data on the fact of Service use by the Transferring party.
Personal data — information or data array about the Transferring party that can be used to identify the Party.
The categories of the parties' personal data in the Service framework are the following:
- surname, name and father's name;
- e-mail address;
- Date of birth;
- place of residence;
- phone number;
- as well as other data that can be used to identify the owner.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The objectives of receiving and processing the confidential information and personal data by the Recipient party are:
- providing the Transferring party access to the Service possibilities, information and materials located at the Website;
- organization of communication between the Parties;
- to ensure the successful realization of the subject of the Contract for performance of work/provision of services, concluded by Clients and Contractors using the Service.
2.1 Website visitors who don't register an account are notified and agree that the Recipient Party has the right to collect certain information about such visitors, including URLs and IP addresses, etc., that were viewed during the visit. This information is used solely for internal purposes and is used to improve the performance of the Service.
2.2 The Receiving party processes only the confidential information and private data that are necessary to provide quality service and doesn't use such information for other purposes without Transferring party's consent.
2.3 The Receiving party stores confidential information and private data as long as it's required for the agreed purposes in accordance with applicable law.
2.4 The Transferring party is granted unobstructed access to the confidential information and private data that belongs to it.
2.5 The Receiving party doesn't transfer confidential information and private data of the Transferring party to third parties without the consent of the owners of this information except for cases directly provided for by law.
3.1 The transferring party obliges to provide authentic and full information.
3.2 The receiving party obliges:
- to use confidential information and personal data solely for the purpose of ensuring the efficiency of the Service and the implementation of the subject of the Contract for performance of work/provision of services using the "SAFE" Service;
- not to disclose the confidential information to third parties except in cases stipulated by law;
- to limit the number of employees and other persons with access to confidential information and personal data as much as possible, while ensuring that they provide written agreements on non-disclosure and non-use of confidential information and personal data of the transferring Party;
- to immediately notify the transferring Party of the revealed facts of unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential information and personal data, taking all necessary measures to prevent further unauthorized use or disclosure of such information;
- to delete confidential information and personal data at the demand of transferring pary.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
4.1 The user base of the website is formed by Administration exclusively for internal use. Administration takes every possible software and hardware measure to protect it, but it's responsible for cases of unauthorized acces of third parties to this information as a result of unlawful action.
4.2 When deleting the transferring Party's account, the personal data of that party is immediately deleted if the transferring Party has not previously been found to have cheated on the Website and has sent such a request to the receiving Party by email.: .
4.3 To receive access to information, ask question about our rules on confidentiality or file a complain, please contact us via e-mail: .